Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Wish List


Vintage-style bathing suits. So adorable!

Anything and everything Nautical!


A cute little (since I don't have a lot of space) kitchen dinette. Something colorful/green/CUTE would be perfect!

(this one would be so ideal if you knew what my kitchen looked like, too bad I found these photos on google and its not actually available anywhere)

A vintage bicycle!! Preferably colorful and WITH a basket.

Anyone else notice the vintage theme going on here?

Also... anyone know of somewhere I can find all or any of these things in Calgary without it costing me an arm or a leg. A flea market?? I only know of the Calgary Farmers Market and I never have luck there for finds like this.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are looking for used furniture, you should check out the Calgary Interfaith Furniture Store. If you are at all squeamish about used stuff, don't go, but this place is a treasure-trove: 2 stories, super packed, and there's even stuff outside! It's just off of Edmonton Trail at 35 avenue (turn right at BBQ Galore). You can google it for the exact address :) Good luck! I <3 vintage :)

Mich said...

ahhh! thats totally the kind of place im looking for! thanks SSC, and its super close to my house too!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I like all these things. Where is the nautical dress with the anchor on it from? Melikey.

Angela Tolsma said...

oh I love this post!! And I am totally gonna check out this Calgary Interfaith Furniture Store mentioned in the comments!! Sounds like a great adventure!

Kelly L said...

I'd say Target but you totes don't have one. BURN.

jk I love you.