Things I will never understand:
- Glee. *shudder* even the thought of it makes me cringe. Sorry to all you "Gleek's" out there, I just don't get how high school students with horrible voices doing their own versions of classic songs could ever be entertaining.
- Dancing with the Stars. Its not dancing, its washed up celebrities pretending they can dance and a popularity/boob shaking contest. Brutal.
Things I have learned over the last month:
- I am awesome. And I don't mean that to be cocky or full of myself. What I mean by it is I went thru a break up with the first person I actually cared about in 5 years, It still hurts but it gets better everyday. But I survived and I truly believe it was his loss. And what's really helping is the "attention" I have been getting lately from the opposite sex. Apparently I'm a hot commodity. And a social butterfly. And confident in myself again.
- I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Including put up all my Christmas decorations a month and a half before Christmas. Yeah... that happened.
- When you leave a kitten home alone all day with a newly put up Christmas tree, you will come home to decorations all over the floor. Fun.
- I run better with out my Ipod, who knew?
- Im not good with scary movies. Even lame ones like Paranormal Activity 2. I had to sleep with my lamp on for 2 nights after I watched it.
- Some songs with never be the same for me again. Like this one.
- And most importantly... I'm doing all right!