Friday, May 6, 2011

The Dream Love List Continued


Yesterday I posted about "The Dream Love List" my best friend and I wrote when we were 17. I thought about it last night and bloggers share everything so.... here you go! The complete list:


1 - Have to be appealing
2 - Have to make you laugh
3 - Have a decent job
4 - Have to be able to dance
5 - Have a car
6 - Good family values
7 - Sense of style
8 - Act's the same around me and his friends
9 - Has an adventurous side
10 - Must be taller or as tall (my BFF is model-tall and always wanted someone taller then her)
11 - Like's to travel
12 - Is romantic
13 - Treats his lady like a princess
14 - Likes animals
15 - Listens when we talk
16 - Doesn't lie
17 - Doesn't cheat
18 - Shows his love for me in public
19 - Good kisser...
20 - Our parents approve
21 - Has his own dreams and goals
22 - Doesn't feel controlled by me
23 - Has other female friends that are just friends
24 - BIG HEART!
25 - Looks after himself and his belongings
26 - Not a perfectionist
27 - Has a good body
28 - Good hair
29 - Has his own interests too
30 - Has a life outside of me
31 - Respects everything about me
32 - Loves music
33 - Likes to have a good time (party)
34 - Security in his future
35 - Would like a family some day
36 - Creative
37 - Believes in and has his own traditions
38 - Likes quality time
39 - Doesn't mind shopping
40 - Is himself - doesn't put on an act
41 - Doesn't smoke
42 - Likes to try new things
43 - Isn't a player
44 - Has an education
45 - Should be around our age
46 - He knows when he is wrong and knows how to make up for it
47 - He is always intriguing
48 - Confident but not cocky
49 - Knows the value of a best friend
50 - Loves me for me!

Seriously... I think the list is great and the fact that we wrote it at 17 when all we cared about was boys and lipgloss just blows my mind. Now I just need to find someone who fits into it. What do you think about it?

4 comments:

Leesha-Rae said...

Haha I love this list. I totally did a mental check on every single point that I think fits for my maybe, kind of, sort of new boy. Hehe...love it.

Kori said...

What a great list!!!!

If you get a chance, check out my post today, we're doing a novel release party about the release of my first book! I'd love to have you stop by and be a part of the party! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday love! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Caryn said...

Even in your young age you were wise beyond your years. I was lucky to find my man who has all but like 2 off that list. . It IS possible to find this dream guy!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That really is an awesome list for at 17 year old! I'd say mine's about the same now. Crazy to think that we all think about that kind of stuff even at ages where we might not even find them but it's good to have that kind of list. Not to find someone who has all--but someone who has most but makes up for those he's missing in other ways. =)