Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Movies, Bad Movies, Way Too Many Movies.

6 weeks at home recovering from surgery on ones leg will lead to watching a lot of movies. In my case a disgusting amount of movies.

Here is a list of SOME (yes only some) of the movies I have watched over the last month. I linked all of them so if you don't know of the movie you can click on it and see what I'm talking about.

The Bridges of Madison County (A classic that I hadn't seen before. I fell in love with both Clint and Meryl in it!)
The Color Purple (I had never seen the entire movie before. It is absolutely amazing. One of my favorites by far).
Despicable Me (LOOOOVED IT!!!)
Ferris Buellers Day Off (Claaaaaaaasssic!)
Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 (I hadn't seen them before. They are alright. I talked with an english accent for hours after watching them...)
Human Trafficking - Parts 1 & 2 (this was a movie I caught on TV that was so intense and terrifying. It has Mira Sorvino in it and if you ever come across it I highly suggest watching it)
Love & Other Drugs (It had its moments but there was too much of Anne's boobs all up in your face)
My Nanny's Secret (It has Haylie Duff in it... nuff said)
The Town (I didn't think it was all that great... see What Doesn't Kill You below)
Unthinkable (disgusting...)
What Doesn't Kill You (this was a way better version of The Town if you ask me)


My top 5 must see movies from this list are:

Despicable Me The Minions are my favorite part!



Human Trafficking (especially for women)

I just did a quick calculation and thats over 70 hours of movies. I swear, once I break free (can walk again) I'm not going to watch movies for a LONG time.

4 comments:

Jeremy James said...

Nice list; will give some a go since I haven't seen most of them. Hope you feeling better.

Angela Tolsma said...

that is allot of movies. I totally agree about Love & Other drugs. Harry Potter is overrated and Despicable Me is fantastic!! LOVE IT!!

www.thingswelovetohate.com said...

Amazing feat. I only watched Despicable Me out of the top 5 you listed... the other 4 sounds like serious movies... I can't relax when I watch serious movies and I feel like it defeats the purpose of watching. But that's just me -- I "utilize" movies to reset my mind until it's back to reality and critical thinking.

Lucia said...

I loved Despicable me...watch the MECHANIC and UNSTOPPABLE with Denzel Washington!!!!