Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's be honest...

Lately I've been feeling so angry.
I wake up angry. I face the day angry. I go to bed angry.

And I don't even know why.

I take it out on... everyone. Even people who don't deserve it.

I can't pinpoint why I'm unhappy. Or when I started feeling this way. Or when I acknowledged it.
Which means that right now... I don't know how to fix it.


....


On my wall in my living room is a painting I made a few years ago with a quote from Romeo and Juliet:

"Seek happy nights through happy days".

Maybe I should start paying attention to the things I write and put in front of my own face... I must have put them there for a reason...




1 comment:

Kelly L said...

I hate that feeling, when you're grumpy or sad or angry and you can't really figure out why and it's just... there. Driving you crazy.