Thursday, October 25, 2012

I love me some Pumpkin!

Halloween is less than a week away and that means my house (and desk at work) are getting spooky!! I absolutely love carving pumpkins and I love to be creative with holiday decorating.

This is a pumpkin I carved a few years ago for a pumpkin carving contest at work. I didn't win. But I think I might have if they judged the contest with the lights off... I'm not bitter.... promise.


Last year I carved this fun little guy!


And this year my boyfriend and I are having a Halloween party! So my pumpkin-plan this year will include something like this...


and a little something like this...


and some of these little mo-fo's too!


Can't wait to get carving tonight!!

1 comment:

suki said...

wow, your pumpkin carving skills amaze me! i've only tried this once, and it turned out.. OK.