Oh hey there...
I've been completely MIA from the blog world over the last 2 months because I have been insanely busy and more importantly soaking up as much summer fun I possibly can.
In short form:
- I finally got a new job and its fantastic!
- I get to walk home everyday from work for about an hour which makes me so ridiculously happy. I get to soak up the sun, I get to work on strengthening my leg (mostly my knee at this point), I get to de-stress and listen to my music in my own world after work everyday. Needless to say its brought my happiness levels up about 20 notches.
- Two of my dear friends moved away to the other side of the country. Two. With in a month. It sucks the big one because they are amazing, wonderful, loving friends and I will miss seeing them as much. But... Love Liberates so I will love them if they are here, or if they are on the other side of the world.
- I have been going to summer festivals, and swimming again, and running, and rafting, and hiking, and enjoying every possible outdoor/physical activity I can do at this point.
- I booked a few trips including one to Vegas with my family for my moms 50th bday next month.
- I fulfilled my teenage dreams but seeing NKOTBSB in concert and it was insanely fun. To the point where I lost my voice the next day from screaming of excitement.
- I've started helping my best friend plan her wedding.
- I have seen Horrible Bosses twice already... its epic. GO SEE IT NOW!!
- I have a million other things I want to blog about but I can't... some days (like today) I wish my blog was still anonymous so I could just spill it all. But in time I will...
- Also, I may have met the most special person I will ever meet in my life... more on that later...