Friday, April 30, 2010

Tuesday Trivia Answers

Although we had some great guesses and a lot of right answers no one got all 3 answers correct. 

1 - Kidstreet - one of my favorite shows from when I was very young. It was a game show for kids where you were in race cars and had to answer questions teamed up with your brother or sister. AND you won toys for prizes! When you are 7 years old what more could you ask for right?? 

2 - To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar - One of the best/funniest drag queen movies EVER! If you havent seen it you need to NOW! I mean Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes and John Leguizamo in drag.... HELLO!! 

3 - The Great Gazoo - Although many of you thought he was from the Jetson's, (so close!) he was actually a character from the Flintstone's. He was a little trouble maker for Fred & Barney and he constantly called them "dum-dums". 

This was fun! I can't wait until next week... I already have a few good ones lined up!

No comments: