Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - My Picks for Best & Worst Dressed

Best of the Bunch!!

Selma Hayek in Gucci



Even though I despise her... she rocked this dress. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.



Tina Fey in this stuning Oscar De La Renta.




Claire Danes in J. Mendel, probably my favorite dress of the night.



Helen Mirren in Badgley Mishka. Always a stunner.





and the WTF were you thinking award goes to........







Jessia Beil. I can't for the life of me find out who she was wearing... but really, who cares? It looks like an old wedding dress you would find in your grandmothers closet and play dress up in. I will say, the open back was nice but the rest was just wrong.



2 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

I like the Tina Fey and WOW THE WTF were you thinking dress! GAh that is awful!!

Where did you find the pictures?? I've never watched the globes are they good?

Mich said...

yes!! the Goldel Globes are fun to watch because they just seem way more casual then all the other awards shows like that (except the grammys of course). I found all the pics on google! LOL